For NYC Local Gathering, Oct 15-16, 2016, SEE MENU on RIGHT–>
The People’s Music Network is a diverse community of singers, artists, activists and allies that cultivates music and cultural work as catalysts for a just and peaceful world.
- Does music inspire you to dream that a better world is possible?
- Do you want your to experience and contribute to musical traditions that carry this message?
- Are you looking for a musical community where singers, listeners, songwriters, fans, are all welcome in the same place?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, you may find that joining the People’s Music Network will support your mission in life. PMN holds two major regional Gathering each year: in the last full weekend of January and the first full weekend of June. Please save the following dates and locations for gatherings in 2017:
- January 27-29, 2017 (in Greenfield, MA)
- June 2-4, 2017 (in Tolland, MA)
Find details on all of these upcoming gatherings as they are available on this website and through our e-mail update list.
Get a sense of what we do at PMN by viewing this video: