2016 PMN Summer Gathering Registration
PMN Summer Gathering – June 3-5, 2016
Camp Kinderland, 1543 Colebrook River Road, Tolland, MA 01034
Full weekend registration includes overnight accommodations, with options to stay in a cabin (shared cabin, private room, or semi-private room) or to bring a tent. Registration also includes all meals for the day(s) you are registered from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016 PMN SUMMER GATHERING CLOSED AS OF 11:05pm ON JUNE 2, 2016,
BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER IN PERSON AT THE REGISTRATION DESK!
FEEL FREE TO PRINT OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM,
FILL IT OUT, AND BRING IT WITH YOU.
*** If you have registration questions:
Joanne Tuller (registration coordinator): 857-212-7629
Ben Grosscup (event coordinator): 413-658-5374
Summer Gathering Rate Table:
|Full Weekend INCLUDES LODGING||Full Weekend NO LODGING||Sat. Only||Sun. Only|
|Adult (1st time @PMN)||$140 (Rate applies to Full Weekend w/ lodging only)|
|Adult (Low income)||$120||$100||$60||$40|
|Youth (Ages 13-25)||$85||$70||$40||$30|
|Children (Ages 5-12)||$50||$40||$20||$20|
- Membership Dues (Sliding scale $25 – 75) — PMN Dues are paid annually by individual members. Membership provides discounts on registration.
- Membership Discount (Adults only) — Subtract $5 for each of the 3 days registered.
- Early-Bird Discount (Adult Full Weekend only) — Register by May 13, 2016 to subtract $10.
- Donation to PMN Scholarship Fund (Tax Deductible) — Your donation keeps PMN open and accessible! The donation is an opportunity to “scale up” on PMN’s sliding scale.
- FINANCIAL AID: We don’t turn anyone away for lack of funds. If you can’t afford to pay at least the low-income rate, contact Mary Regan (firstname.lastname@example.org; 617-838-7615) by May 19, 2016 to request a cost reduction. PMN incurs an estimated direct cost of $110 per person for the Gathering.
- DONATING to the PMN Scholarship Fund helps keep PMN open and accessible. Thank you!
- CANCELLATIONS by May 21, 2016 will be fully refunded. After May 21, PMN will subtract $60 to cover food costs.
- WORK SHIFTS: The cost of the weekend is low because we share the workload! Please sign up for a one-hour work shift when you arrive.
- CHILDCARE: Childcare is provided at no extra cost as part of registration. In order to plan for their care and activities, children must be registered by May 22, 2016. Please do not show up with unregistered children. When you are using childcare, make sure to sign your child in and out. Parents must serve at least one work shift in the childcare area. To ensure the safety of all, children under the age of 13 years are required to be supervised at all times, either with their parent(s) or enrolled in the childcare that is provided by PMN. We want every child to have a positive and enjoyable experience at the PMN gathering.