PMN members use music and culture to promote progressive ideas and values. We’re committed to working with and supporting grassroots and community organizations, to explore and present the diversity of people’s culture. We learn from our communities and each other and we have fun doing it!
Here’s a sampling of our over 150 members. Consider joining
- Jamie Anderson Songs about women, gay folks and more
- Chris Chandler Spoken-word, multi media monster.
- Diane Crowe Folk DJ, “Music of the People”, WMCB, Greenfield, MA, Playlists can be viewed here.
- Will Fudeman Only One Sky- new album (June 2006 release) w/ original songs
- Ken Giles, violinist, music teacher, songleader, member of DC Labor Chorus. Phone: 202-686-9479, email: email@example.com
- Jackson Gillman “Stand-Up Chameleon” customizes lively, interactive comedy / music. References galore.
- Bev Grant award-winning singer/songwriter. “…unhesitatingly fervent, unflinchingly personal…” SingOut Magazine
- Johanna Halbeisen/ New Song Library social justice song archive and research library
- Hudson Valley Sally Activist Music – Old and New
- Si Kahn Civil rights, labor, community organizer and musician
- Colleen Kattau bi-lingual singer-songwriter performing songs of Latin America, nature, labor, women
- Charlie King Charlie King is a musical storyteller and political satirist whose repertoire covers a century and a half and four continents.
- Terry Kitchen songs about ordinary people sung with extraordinary compassion, honesty, and humor
- Heather Lev an award-winning folksinger & multi-instrumentalist in NYC.
- Lou Dominguez a singer and songwriter with a point of view and the talent to back it up.
- Jay Mankita Songwriter, guitarist, existential troublemaker presents relevant, irreverent songs and stories, 800-268-9148
- Bruce Markow Soul gratifying, multi-genre music that moves hearts, minds & bodies
- Blue O’Connell “Certified music practitioner, song leader, composer, performer and “A uniquely compelling songwriter” – John McCutcheon
- Anne Price Anne Price sings about labor, women, peace and good causes
- Terri Roben Folksinger, songwriter, Music Together teacher, activist, board member of CMN.
- Kevin Slick traditional and original music to free the soul!
- Anna Stange folksinger, peace & justice, environment, world, children’s music.
- Fred Stanton Serious and seriously funny political songs that make you think.
- Paul Stein Accordionist – The Occuponics – original and traditional songs for social change.
- Steve Suffet Old fashioned folksinger in the People’s Music tradition.
- Sol “Roundman” Weber For Sol “Roundman” Weber’s ROUND SINGING books/albums and more (Email solweber AT juno DOTcom)
- Dan & Faith Senie Dream inspired songs about people and places from dreams and real life.
- Bennet Zurofsky, bzurofsky AT reitpar DOT com, Director, Solidarity Singers, NJIUC; Sing Out! board member; activist lawyer.