2017 PMN Winter Gathering Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 PMN Winter GATHERING CLOSED AS OF 10:20pm ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2017,
BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER IN PERSON AT THE REGISTRATION DESK! (On Friday Registration will be outside the Auditorium on the 2nd floor; On Satuday and Sunday it will be in the Cafeteria on the basement floor)
FEEL FREE TO PRINT OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM,
FILL IT OUT, AND BRING IT WITH YOU.
*** If you have registration questions:
Joanne Tuller (registration coordinator): 857-212-7629
Ben Grosscup (event coordinator): 413-658-5374
*** Full weekend registration includes: all meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch; access to all workshops and plenaries; admission to the Friday Night Concert.
Winter Gathering Rate Table:
|Adult (1st time at PMN)||$135 (Rate applies to Full Weekend only)|
|Adult (low income)||$115||$60||$45|
|Youth (Ages 13-25)||$85||$45||$30|
|Children (Ages 5-12)||$50||$20||$20|
- Membership Dues (Sliding scale $25 – 75) — PMN Dues are paid annually by individual members. Membership provides discounts on registration.
- Membership Discount (Adults only) — Subtract $5 for each of the 3 days registered.
- Early-Bird Discount (Adult Full Weekend only) — Register by Jan 9, 2017 to subtract $10.
- Donation to PMN Scholarship Fund (Tax Deductible) — Your donation keeps PMN open and accessible! The donation is an opportunity to “scale up” on PMN’s sliding scale.
- Financial Aid: We don’t turn anyone away for lack of funds. If you can’t afford to pay at least the low-income rate, contact Mary Regan (email@example.com; 617-838-7615) by Jan 12, 2017 to request a cost reduction. PMN incurs an estimated direct cost of $100 per person for the Gathering, not including indirect costs for ongoing operations.
- Donating to the PMN Scholarship Fund helps keep PMN open and accessible. Thank you!
- The Matt Jones Scholarship Fund: PMN is extending our commitment to foster a multi-racial and inter-generational artistic and political community by offering scholarships specifically to young people and to people of color, including partial travel stipends. Click here to apply.
- Cancellations by Jan 14, 2017 will be fully refunded. After Jan 14, PMN will subtract $60 from refunds to cover food costs.
- Work Shifts: The cost of the weekend is low because we share the workload! Please sign up for two one-hour work shifts when you arrive.
RSVP on Facebook
When you’re done registering, invite your friends and let people know that you’re coming by RSVPing on Facebook.