2017 PMN Summer Gathering Registration
PMN Summer Gathering – June 2-4, 2017
Camp Kinderland, 1543 Colebrook River Road, Tolland, MA 01034
Full weekend registration includes overnight accommodations, with options to stay in a cabin (shared cabin, private room, or semi-private room) or to bring a tent. Registration also includes all meals for the day(s) you are registered from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch.
Three Ways to Register
- If staying all weekend > register online with LODGING INCLUDED.
- If staying off campus or staying for one day > register online with NO LODGING.
- If paying by check > register by printing & mailing the Downloadable Registration Form.
Summer Gathering Rate Table:
|Full Weekend INCLUDES LODGING||Full Weekend NO LODGING||Sat. Only||Sun. Only|
|-Adult (1st time)||$140 (Rate applies to Full Weekend w/ lodging only)|
|-Adult (Low income)||$120||$100||$60||$40|
|-Youth (Ages 13-25)||$85||$70||$40||$30|
|-Children (Ages 5-12)||$50||$40||$20||$20|
- Membership Dues (Sliding scale $25 – 75) — PMN Dues are paid annually by individual members. Membership provides discounts on registration.
- Membership Discount (Adults only) — Subtract $5 for each of the 3 days registered.
- Early-Bird Discount (Adult Full Weekend only) — Register by May 12, 2017 to subtract $10.
- Donation to PMN Scholarship Fund (Tax Deductible) — Your donation keeps PMN open and accessible! The donation is an opportunity to “scale up” on PMN’s sliding scale.
- FINANCIAL AID: We don’t turn anyone away for lack of funds. If you can’t afford to pay at least the low-income rate, contact Mary Regan (email@example.com; 617-838-7615) by May 18, 2017 to request a cost reduction. PMN incurs an estimated direct cost of $100 per person for the Gathering, not including indirect costs for ongoing operations.
- DONATING to the PMN Scholarship Fund helps keep PMN open and accessible. Thank you!
- The Matt Jones Scholarship Fund: PMN is extending our commitment to foster a multi-racial and inter-generational artistic and political community by offering scholarships specifically to young people and to people of color, including partial travel stipends. Click here to apply.
- CANCELLATIONS by May 20, 2017 will be fully refunded. After May 20, PMN will subtract $60 to cover food costs.
- WORK SHIFTS: The cost of the weekend is low because we share the workload! Please sign up for two one-hour work shifts when you arrive.