2015 Summer Gathering Registration
PMN Summer Gathering – June 5-7, 2015
Camp Echo, 210 Echo Rd, Bloomingburg, NY 12721
Full weekend registration includes all meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, plus overnight accommodations, with options to stay in a dorm or set up a tent.
Three Ways to Register
If staying all weekend, register online via the Tickets with Lodging Page (All Weekend).
If staying off campus or staying for one day, register online via the Tickets with No Lodging Page.
If paying by check, register by downloading, printing, and mailing the Printable Registration Form.
Summer Gathering Rate Table:
|Full Weekend With Lodging||Full Weekend No Lodging||Sat. Only||Sun. Only|
|Adult- 1st time at PMN||$140 (Rate applies to Full Weekend w/ lodging only)|
|Adult- low income||$120||$100||$60||$40|
|Youth (Ages 13-25)||$85||$70||$40||$30|
|Children (Ages 5-12)||$50||$40||$20||$20|
- Membership Dues (Sliding scale $25 – 75)
- Membership Discount (Adults only) — Subtract $5 for each of the 3 days registered
- Early-Bird Discount (Adult Full Weekend only)—Register by May. 10 to subtract $10
- Donation to PMN Scholarship Fund (Tax Deductible)
- FINANCIAL AID: We aim to turn away no one for lack of funds. If you can’t afford to pay at least the low-income rate, contact Mary Regan (firstname.lastname@example.org; 617-838-7615) by May 21, 2015 to request a cost reduction. PMN incurs an estimated direct cost of $110 per person for the Gathering. You can help keep PMN open and accessible by donating to the PMN Scholarship Fund.
- CANCELLATIONS by May 23, 2015 will be fully refunded. Afterwards, PMN will subtract $60 from refunds to cover food costs.
- WORK SHIFTS: The cost of the weekend is low because we share the workload! You will sign up for two one-hour work shifts when you arrive. Jobs include working in the kitchen, helping with accessibility on campus, childcare, leading a workshop, running the sound board, serving at the registration table, etc.
RSVP on Facebook
When you’re done registering, invite your friends and let people know that you’re coming by RSVPing on Facebook.